First National Bank of America offers a deposit account to meet your needs. To obtain more information, or open an account, stop by or call one of our branches
These are our most popular savings accounts.
- $100 to open/ $199 average balance to avoid charges*
- Earns a Very Competitive Interest Rate
- 24-hour ATM access
- Itemized Monthly Statements
- Interest Paid and Compounded Monthly
- Transaction Limits Apply
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Perfect for those with a high deductible health insurance policy!
- Earns a competitive rate of interest – 0.30% APY
- Requires only $50 minimum balance to open account and avoid service fees
- Free online and mobile access
- Free HSA Debit Card
- Free eStatements (individuals who opt to receive a paper statement will be charged a $2.00 monthly fee)
This is not a savings account, but you may not need one with this account!!
- Best money market rate in town – Guaranteed**
- Provides all of the conveniences of a regular checking account
- Unlimited check-writing
- FREE Online banking, FREE bill payment, FREE debit/ATM card
- Mobile and Text Banking
- $1,000 to open/ $1,000 minimum balance*
*If balance falls below the minimum, the account will be assessed a fee based on the First National fee schedule
**First National will match or beat any money market savings rate from an FDIC insured bank in East Lansing, Grand Rapids, or Traverse City, Michigan based upon where you reside. “Match or Beat” rates will be determined monthly and changed accordingly – rate specials lasting 6 months or less and rates with additional deposit or loan requirements are excluded. Not available for businesses.