What are some commonly requested documents that I need to submit to FNBA?

  • A copy of your most recent Federal Tax Returns filed with your ITIN
  • One year of income documentation (Self-employed borrowers must have operated their business for at least one year)
  • A copy of your ITIN Letter
  • A valid, government-issued photo ID (passport, driver’s license, matrícula consular, etc.)
  • Proof of 6 months housing payment
  • Proof of cash to close using copies of accounts covering the most recent 60 days.